Resales "who To Use"

DBorges

DVC Member
I am thinking about selling my beach club points .

I am buying the new Animal Kingdom points.

The question is this who to sell with ?????

Can anyone help

I have done business with the sponsor of this board. They are easy to work with and can be trusted (plus I will repeat, they sponsor the Dis-Boards).

Just click on their ad at the top of the page.

Good luck.

HBC

I have worked with them on two occasions. They were wonderful to work with. I was buying. I might sell one next year and they are who I will use.

I know it's your decision, but I would really stop and think about what you will gain by selling BCV to buy AKV. You already have points at one of the most desireable locations @ WDW (and probably paid less per point for them). If it is just so you can have home resort advantage @ AKV...I don't think it will really matter that much once the resort is completed. It's going to be huge and I honestly don't think it will be difficult to get ressies there. Plus, with having the leverage of owning BCV, you could probably work out some kind of a trade with an AKV owner that will allow the 11mo. booking window. My advice would be to never sell your points unless it actually allows you to come out ahead with some money in the bank.

I know it's your decision, but I would really stop and think about what you will gain by selling BCV to buy AKV. You already have points at one of the most desireable locations @ WDW (and probably paid less per point for them). If it is just so you can have home resort advantage @ AKV...I don't think it will really matter that much once the resort is completed. It's going to be huge and I honestly don't think it will be difficult to get ressies there. Plus, with having the leverage of owning BCV, you could probably work out some kind of a trade with an AKV owner that will allow the 11mo. booking window. My advice would be to never sell your points unless it actually allows you to come out ahead with some money in the bank.

Agree 100%, I had considered the same thing, we own VWL, if the resort is as big as they are saying it will be, I can't imagine an issue at the 7 month window, or swapping points with people to get the 11 month window, granted you will be getting an extra 12 years, but still, I find its better to own the smaller resorts because there harder to get into.

One advantage, depending on the posters situation, is the addition RTU years.

We've also used the board sponsor and recommend them highly. Very helpful.

We are also considering selling our BWV to buy AKL. Basically the gain we make in our sale accounts for the higher purchase price of AKL and the maintenance fees are already about the same and we'll gain the extra use years.

Good luck with your sale and AKV purchase.

Aloha,
Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter