• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resales!

Pluto4President

DIS Veteran ºoº DVC 4ME
Wow - just looking through the sites. A lot of resales on the market right now. Appears to be a lot of good deals. Sorry I just closed on my last one. A few of them look very tempting!:eek:

I was just looking at those longingly too!:p We are building a new log home next year, so I wont be buying more points anytime soon, but I CAN DREAM!!!;)

My DW and I are seriously looking into DVC. Are there any other sites than the two that are listed most frequently (The Timeshare Store and A Timeshare Broker)? We are interested in an OKW resale.

here's another

Reid Timeshare

I have never used them though. I have used Shontel at the Timeshare Store and Jaki at A Timeshare Broker without any problems whatsoever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter