Reservation cancelled in system no explanation.

Did you re-book your trip, OP? This is not Disney's fault, it is solely the TA you used.

Just chiming in to say that Disney does indeed just cancel reservations. Happened to me. Reservations was made with deposit and Disney cancelled my reservation and refunded my deposit months later. It was a computer glitch in December. So it’s possible that this happened to more than just me. Disney confirmed the glitch and rebooked my stay.

Just chiming in to say that Disney does indeed just cancel reservations. Happened to me. Reservations was made with deposit and Disney cancelled my reservation and refunded my deposit months later. It was a computer glitch in December. So it’s possible that this happened to more than just me. Disney confirmed the glitch and rebooked my stay.

We all know how wonderfully reliable the Disney IT system is, so it could have just as easily been Disney as the TA. Plus, people make mistakes. Saying that, I am using a TA for the first time at Universal. I am doing it to give them my business. I am extremely capable of booking all sorts of things at both parks on my own, but I like the TA and wanted to support her business. I am a bit of a control freak, but I think I have gotten comfortable enough with both parks that I don't feel like I couldn't fix an issue myself. I hope the OP's problem got fixed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter