Reservation Finder Experience and thanks!

This gives me some hope for scoring my crt the second week of November. I was starting to feel so desperate and defeated.

Just got an 8am breakfast at Tusker House on the day I planned to be AK! Awesomeness. This thing is an awesome tool!

I have a request in for BOG on a MNSSHP night in Oct. It's been in since May and nothing. Is this typical? I know it's a hard ressie to get on a party night but I thought with F & W info out and available to book this week I might see some movement. Nothing. Thoughts?

I have a request in for BOG on a MNSSHP night in Oct. It's been in since May and nothing. Is this typical? I know it's a hard ressie to get on a party night but I thought with F & W info out and available to book this week I might see some movement. Nothing. Thoughts?
It's been since end of May for me and only one crt text notification ... so I'm not sure :(

I wonder if the search is not finding it because party night adrs are on a different page?

I got two notifications for the BOG I was waiting for. One of them I clicked on almost instantly and it was already gone. About a week later, I ended up finding one on my own while checking.

So yes, it can work. But you should also keep checking on your own because you may still get it like I did.

I got two notifications for the BOG I was waiting for. One of them I clicked on almost instantly and it was already gone. About a week later, I ended up finding one on my own while checking.

So yes, it can work. But you should also keep checking on your own because you may still get it like I did.

For party days/hours??

I'm going in November also. I signed up in May for BOG lunch. After two months I finally got my first text, I was at work and missed it. Was able to find BOG lunch on my own later that week. Still waiting to hear about two more ADRs. Hoping as trip gets closer more people cancel and I can snag the ones I want. I am using the reservation finder but also trying on my own. Good luck everyone.

Read through the post. I have never used it but directions are in here :)

This gives me some hope for scoring my crt the second week of November. I was starting to feel so desperate and defeated.

I've been searching for a BOG dinner res for the second week of November since our 180+ date. I finally got one this week (and a decent hour - not 9:30 pm!) through reservation finder. This was about the 6th one it found but the first that was available when I tried to snag it, and for most I was there within a minute of getting the notice. So, took a while and a few resets, but it's worth doing! I can't wait for dinner at BOG!

I've been searching for a BOG dinner res for the second week of November since our 180+ date. I finally got one this week (and a decent hour - not 9:30 pm!) through reservation finder. This was about the 6th one it found but the first that was available when I tried to snag it, and for most I was there within a minute of getting the notice. So, took a while and a few resets, but it's worth doing! I can't wait for dinner at BOG!
So proud to say yesterday touring plans came through finally, and I got my crt lunch! I am ecstatic! Just when I lost hope... I am thrilled!!!

I missed BOG again this morning..I received my notice from TP and by the time I got online it was gone. Started my search again and keeping my fingers crossed that I'll receive another notice from TP and this time able to get my reservation.

Keep trying! We just got our Akershus breakfast for Sept 29th. TP is awesome. Our 60 day FPs were today so I'm thinking someone dropped it after FP setup?

Thanks Gophers, I'm hopeful, TP did fine me a reservation at the Garden Grill for a before park opening for breakfast. I'm also hoping to get a before park opening breakfast at Tusker House during our trip in December as well as BOG for dinner.

Last edited:
How do you register for it and set alerts. It just keeps telling me to subscribe!

Try Googling "Touring Plans WDW ADR Finder." It should bring up a link to where you can register. The ADR finder is labeled as a "Test" and you can have only two active searches going at the same time.

If you miss the ADR it finds, you have to go back and reset your search thing by clicking the circular black arrow. Or modify your search and save it by clicking a green icon.

So proud to say yesterday touring plans came through finally, and I got my crt lunch! I am ecstatic! Just when I lost hope... I am thrilled!!!

That's awesome! I'm crossing my fingers for the same thing. We're going the first week in December and there was nothing when reservations opened at 6 a.m. 180 days out. I keep checking on my own as well and keep telling myself that there is plenty of time.

This got me every reservation I wanted on my last trip which was over a very busy time. We got CRT lunch, BOG dinner, akerhaus, 1900 Park. Most of these didn't come up until the week before. I think that's when a lot of people cancel and finalize plans. I can't believe they offer it to non subscribers. I actually will subscribe solely because I really value all the information they offer free and I want to support the site but I thought this tool was for subscribers only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter