Reservation for rent 2 Nights April 7 - 9 Boulder Ridge Studio $578 sleeps 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Ward

Master Budgeteer
Hi I have a reservation I'm looking to get rid of.

Reservation is for 2 nights April 7th 2019 and April 8th 2019 checking out April 9th 2019 at Boulder Ridge Villas in a deluxe studio for $17 per point which is $578 total. This room sleeps 5.

Many references available and will be happy to produce a rental agreement for you.

I accept PayPal friends and family with no fees or if you would like to use the goods and services payment method you'll need to add 3% for fees.

Let me know if you are interested, thanks!

Last edited:
James - I am looking for April 5 - 8 (or 6-8 if that is all I can get). There is DVC availability. Can you change your booking? If so, let me know.

James - I am looking for April 5 - 8 (or 6-8 if that is all I can get). There is DVC availability. Can you change your booking? If so, let me know.
Sorry there aren't any DVC single family rooms available for the 5th or 6th right now.

We need Saturday - Monday. We fly home on Monday, unfortunately.

We need Saturday - Monday. We fly home on Monday, unfortunately.
kathi,

A split stay just opened up at the last minute, I've sent you the details in a private message in case you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!