Reservation for Rent - April 9-13 at Beach Club - Two Bedroom Villa - $2687

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leslie Soler

BelleGirl
DVC Gold
Spring Break Is Here! I was going to take my family to Disney but we've had a change of plans. This two bedroom villa is at the Beach Club right next to the Yacht Club and walking distance to Epcot and a boat ride away from Hollywood Studios.

Reservation was for 199 points which I am renting at $13.50/pp for a total of $2,687 for four nights, five days. I will prepare a contract for you and am trustworthy having rented several times before. Payment via PayPal friends; buyer pays!

Thanks,
Leslie

Hi,

I am very interested in renting this from you. Is there any way to add the night of the 8th to it as well?

Thank you.
James & Lauren Persico

It looks like they do. Its 48 points for a two bedroom villa and I'd charge $14/pp as it is dipping into a new use year for me. The total would be an additional $672 for a total of $3359. I would need the names and ages of all your guests and payment right away as this room is not likely to be available for long; I would need to borrow from my next use year which means if you don't use them, I won't get them back.

OK let me know. I am ready to send you all the details and complete the payment for April 8th through April 13th. Thank you!

I should be able to PM with you tonight or first things tomorrow. Getting up to up 10 posts. Sorry for this delay.

Spring Break Is Here! I was going to take my family to Disney but we've had a change of plans. This two bedroom villa is at the Beach Club right next to the Yacht Club and walking distance to Epcot and a boat ride away from Hollywood Studios.

Reservation was for 199 points which I am renting at $13.50/pp for a total of $2,687 for four nights, five days. I will prepare a contract for you and am trustworthy having rented several times before. Payment via PayPal friends; buyer pays!

Thanks,
Leslie
Hi leslie, i can use those exact dates. I sent you a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!