Reservation for Rent - Deluxe Studio Preferred View at Riviera, 3/20 to 3/29, $4000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracula

Not so scary
DVC Gold
Spend spring break in a studio at the brand new, sold out Riviera resort! This reservation is worth 250 points, so it is priced at $16/point.

This is still available - few days left before I would need to cancel the reservation

Hi - If you must cancel and are open to making a different booking in November, I'm interested in the below configuration at Riviera -- 206 points, I believe.

Resort: Riviera
Room Type(s): 1BR standard view
Check In Date: 11/1, 2020
Check Out Date: 11/7, 2020
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 2

Unfortunately my March reservation at Riviera is made with Saratoga Springs points. Using those points (or any DVC points other than Riviera), Riviera rooms can only be booked 7 months ahead of time, that means on April 1st. For availability, it may be best to watch this forum for people who have Riviera points to rent as they can book 11 months out - although, since Riviera is DVC's newest resort, there may not be many people renting out points for the first couple of years. Assuming you were not able to find Riviera points until April 1st and there would be, I would be happy to make the book the 1BR for you at that time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter