Closed. Res for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAPPINESS101

Earning My Ears
Nov 4-8, 2020–Boulder Ridge at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge -TWO BEDROOM VILLA! Amazing resort! FOUR AWESOME nights, Wednesday-Sunday. $1700.00 PM me if interested. Amazing spot!

Last edited:
Hi . I am new here. I was wondering if the dates could be moved back. We were wanting to travel November 1-5. There would be 4 adults and 2 children. Thank you !

Hi! Do you mean you’d like to move the dates forward? I can check availability. I’ll be in touch.

I don’t think I am able to PM you . I would be more interested in the Copper Creek. Can you PM me or email me?

Hi! Do you mean you’d like to move the dates forward? I can check availability. I’ll be in touch.
I don’t think I am able to PM you . I would be more interested in the Copper Creek. Can you PM me or email me?
I can’t PM you first. You have to initiate. Sorry. You go to your inbox messages and ‘start a conversation’. I also saw Beach Club villas just opened up as well. Boulder Ridge is also open in a 2 Bedroom Villa.

I can’t PM you first. You have to initiate. Sorry. You go to your inbox messages and ‘start a conversation’. I also saw Beach Club villas just opened up as well. Boulder Ridge is also open in a 2 Bedroom Villa.
[/QUOTE

Last edited:
Can't pm yet. I'm trying to get my count up, but please let me know if you still have this available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!