reservation for restaurants

To my knowledge, no. You can make reservations when you check in at the hotel (if you're staying at an official Disney hotel), but there's the chance the restaurants you want to eat at may be booked out.

Is there another way to make dining reservations besides calling?

No you can only make ADR for Disneyland Paris by phone.

If you are in USA you can call the phone number for Walt Disney World in Florida and asked to be transferred to Disneyland Paris Dining Reservations. That way you avoid the international phone charges.

You can also make reservations when you get to Disneyland Paris, at your hotel reception and at Town Hall.

Does the booking window open the same time for everyone? At 2 months? or is it different for onsite guests?

One thing I do want to say is that the CMs you talk to on the phone have the ability to book earlier than 60 days. I am going to be there for 5 days total (3 full park days). I called 60 days before Day 3 to make reservations for Days 1-3, and had no problems. Then I offhandedly said I guess I have to call back to book for Day 4, and the lady just said, no I can book that for you right now. So thankfully only required one phone call which only lasted 5 minutes to make 5 different reservations.

They are also currently trialling online booking for some of the restaurants. Not live on all countries websites yet, but I have seen it on the Dutch site. Hopefully a full roll out isnt far away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter