Reservations at Beaches and Cream experiences

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Before I got to WDW, the only reservation I could get for the entire week we were here was one day, one time. Once I got here, there was a last minute ADR available for my preferred night, so I switched to that. Then, in the afternoon, before our ADR time, there were 2 other times available that night. So I guess that last-minute ADRs at Beaches and Cream ARE possible!

People change their minds all the time. What sounded good in planning stage hits reality. Change happens. First thing in the morning of the day of is a great time to see what got changed from the night before

Although this happens to us every year, it still makes me nervous waiting until the last minute - will we, won't we get one?! This year I'm hoping to pounce on 1900 Park Fare for breakfast when someone makes a last minute cancellation.

Are reservations always necessary at Beaches & Cream? We were thinking of just popping in for an ice cream...

Are reservations always necessary at Beaches & Cream? We were thinking of just popping in for an ice cream...

Some ice cream sundaes you can't get at the walk up window, but some you can. If you want to be seated, yes you'll need a reservation.

Before I got to WDW, the only reservation I could get for the entire week we were here was one day, one time. Once I got here, there was a last minute ADR available for my preferred night, so I switched to that. Then, in the afternoon, before our ADR time, there were 2 other times available that night. So I guess that last-minute ADRs at Beaches and Cream ARE possible!

How many in your party?

I have been trying for an ADR for a long time. I didn’t think that you would need a sit down reservation for food that some would be available at the window. We are staying at the beach club and would love a lunch ADR. I admit I look several times a day. Good luck.

I'm hoping for a last minute one. I have to cancel the one I have in order to book a dessert party. One of the hardest decisions ever lol!

Thanks. I assume the Kitchen Sink would be a sit-down affair.....?
There's a smaller version of the kitchen sink that you can from the walk-up window. Touring plans has an article that shows the entire walk-up menu. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!