Reservations through Open Table

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
I am wanting to book The Wave on Open Table for our December trip, but I keep getting that there are no reservations available until January 2. What is weird is all of the Disney resort restaurants say the same thing except Flying Fish. Are these restaurants blocked off for the Christmas season, or would they seriously be all booked up until that magical date of January 2? A few months ago I tried to book it and it said they don't take reservations that far out. Now I keep getting this message. Anyone have any insight?

That site is guessing ("The reason for this removal is likely due to...") why the restaurants aren't available through Open Table, so I will guess, to:
Disney is denying OT reservation access through the busy holiday season
There are no more OT reservations available for those dates
Open Table availability is up to the individual restaurant managers
Etc.

Our problem is the opposite. We tried to get a reservation for the Edison for Friday Nov 2. There was nothing on Disneys website but we got a table through Open Table.

Stacy

Our problem is the opposite. We tried to get a reservation for the Edison for Friday Nov 2. There was nothing on Disneys website but we got a table through Open Table.

Stacy
I don’t think this applies to the restaurants at Disney Springs, just the ones at the Disney resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts