• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservations....what a joke!

markpsych

DIS Veteran
Just spent half an hour on the telephone, tying to get a price for 4 nights at the DC in may, using an AP.

Telephoned 4 times, and had different quotes for the same dates with over £100 difference.

One operator, after leaving me on hold for several minutes, even told me that it was completely booked for the 26th....so no 4 night combinations available at all for that week.

Just shows you how careful you have to be!

:confused3

:headache: How very frustrating. I used to have less than full confidence in their phone booking staff. However the last twice I have booked, I had a really nice young man (from somewhere near Liverpool guessing by his accent) - very pleasant and seemed to know what he was doing. It was he who suggested I switch from 4 nights/5 day passes to 4 nights/3 days passes when he found out I had APs - that was the cheapest option of all and saved me lots. I wish I knew his name - I would request him each time. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter