Reservations when on the DDP..

hannah_03

Mouseketeer
Can you book reservations w/o your package being paid for yet? Or will they verify with someone (DISNEY or travel agent) that you are in fact on the DDP? We are wanting to do the dinner shows that need to be paid in advance is my reason for asking ;) TIA

I want to make my reservations as EARLY as possible (90 days ahead ). And won't have our vacation paid off yet.

Yes, you can make your ADRs before paying off your reservation.

ADRs can now be made 180 in advance, and since you're staying onsite - you can make up to 10 days worth of ADRs on the first day you're able to make ADRs.

So then they will just verify that I've made a DDP vacation? So that I don't have to pay in advance for anything!!

I believe they will still ask for a credit card number that they will only use if you don't show. They shouldn't charge your card if you're on the DDP.

mom2alix said:
I believe they will still ask for a credit card number that they will only use if you don't show. They shouldn't charge your card if you're on the DDP.

I made all my ADR's and never had to give a credit card although I did not make a reservations for any charactor meals. I also made half my ADRs before we decided to use the dining plan and those were just fine.

Webbie said:
I made all my ADR's and never had to give a credit card although I did not make a reservations for any charactor meals. I also made half my ADRs before we decided to use the dining plan and those were just fine.

The credit card is only for the ones that need to be paid in advance or have a deposit put down - such as CRT, Hoop de Doo, Fantasmic Package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter