reservations

mudd

Mouseketeer
I made reservations for myself and my husband and I made a separate reservation for my in-laws. We are staying a week and they are just coming down for an overnight. The reservations are for two separate studios. Fist is ther any smiking and non smoking studios close together that I could try to request for? Second I made there reservations under there name, Would I be able to get the keys early without them there since it is our points paying for the room? Would like to try to get in ahead of time to decorate, father-in-laws birthday.

Tough to get smoking/non-smoking together because at all the resorts they have areas dedicated to each that are not next to each other. If you made the reservation for their room with your points all you need to do is call MS and make sure both your names are on the ressie and then you can pick up keys. Only issue there is whether the keys are going to have charging privileges for which you need to give a credit card; if you pick them up and want charge privileges you would have to put them on your credit card.

You don't say which resort your ressies are for. IF it is OKW, the smoking and non-smoking units are in different buildings. It makes sense to have an entire building smoking or non. It is certainly better for those of us who are allergic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter