Reserved my first solo trip after my fractured pelvis!

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I'm so excited I just had to post. My walking isn't good at all-I usually use a rollator, but for short walks I can get by with a cane. But right after my fracture in mid-November, I spent a month in a wheelchair. I'm not going until September, but when I told DH I'd booked the solo trip, he said "I think you'll be OK solo." I just had to tell everyone-after I fractured my pelvis, I thought often of how I was afraid I'd never be independent enough to go to WDW solo again.

How exciting I bet by September you will be doing even better, Have a great time.

Yay! Congratulations to you!

I'm so glad to know that you are feeling strong enough to fly solo again - and by September, you may be feeling even better, even stronger! I'm so happy for you! :)

How exciting for you! It must feel great to be getting some independence back! I'm in a power chair and am making my first solo trip with my service dog in May!! I wish you very good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter