• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Magic Pkg.?

kks

Earning My Ears
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

OUCH! That's too bad about the TA! Oh well, chalk it up to a learning experience--at least you'll know where to come next time you plan a trip! These boards have helped us all save BIG time!

The meal at the castle is my daughter's favorite part everytime we go. She's 7 and although you mentioned your oldest DD is 10, I still think she's going to love it. I don't think the fairy tale dreams of being a real princess go away for any girl. (even if they do their best to hide it! :cool: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter