Resort Reservation Cancelled on MDE

diddldonna

Disney crazy :)
So I was doing dining reservations on my Disney Experience and noticed on where my resort reservation is it states this? I don't want to panic yet, any ideas?

Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 22.37.01.png

I am from the UK and its late here and will have to check after work tomarrow, I assume I would have to contact my travel agent rather than Disney or would it be Disney Direct?

Update:

Spoke to Virgin (TA) whom state that it is fine there end and contacting Disney as we speak on my behalf. I have been given the persons email to keep in contact with. He said he is sure its all okay but can't understand its making me anxious not knowing what the problem is.

I had this happen once, but it was a single day reservation added on to a package reservation. I'm still not sure how the reservation got dropped (happened after I made FP+). The TA wasn't quick to figure it out, so I ended up just making the one day reservation myself.

Update:

Spoke to Virgin (TA) whom state that it is fine there end and contacting Disney as we speak on my behalf. I have been given the persons email to keep in contact with. He said he is sure its all okay but can't understand its making me anxious not knowing what the problem is.
Let us know what happens! Have you paid in full? This happened to me, not for WDW, but for a Hotel. On check in desk clerk says my reservation was canceled a week ago :scared: I asked them how this could happen and that a few weeks ago I phoned hotel to confirm my reservation. And no one from hotel had contacted me about cancelling my reservation. Turns out i got a new Mastercard, same # but new exp date. Guess when they ran my old card thru the system it didn’t work. So they cancelled my res. I was freaked, but they told me it was ok I still have a room. Sheesh. They couldn’t explain to me why I wasn’t contacted.

I had the same message appear today, although it is a reservation I never made and for which I have no confirmation. I am not using a travel agent. Odd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter