resort room for PHM

pixeemom

DIS Veteran
is anyone booked yet? wondering when is the best time to book a room for the PHM, or is that a silly question?:scratchin

It really just depends on whether or not you have a preferred resort where you really want to stay. With the different policies in place, you can book a room-only reservation now to hold a slot at your ideal resort, and set a reminder for yourself as to when your deadline(s) are for switching to a package or changing the reservation entirely as new deals might be released later.

It's been a little while since I went through runDisney's travel group for our upcoming reservations, but I think we have until 45 days prior to the scheduled check-in for us to switch it to a different package or change the reservation entirely with little or no additional cost (double check yourself to be sure).

It really just depends on whether or not you have a preferred resort where you really want to stay. With the different policies in place, you can book a room-only reservation now to hold a slot at your ideal resort, and set a reminder for yourself as to when your deadline(s) are for switching to a package or changing the reservation entirely as new deals might be released later.

It's been a little while since I went through runDisney's travel group for our upcoming reservations, but I think we have until 45 days prior to the scheduled check-in for us to switch it to a different package or change the reservation entirely with little or no additional cost (double check yourself to be sure).
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter