Resort Swap 2012-All postal but 1!

The last package has arrived! :goodvibes I have quite a bit to do today and tomorrow but will have everything mailed out (but one, as requested) on Saturday morning. yaaay!

Mine was here when I got home from work last night. Just went through the package, I was only in letter groups, and they are great!

Thank you Vicky for hostessing, and everyone for their great work!

WOW:cheer2: I just checked out the photo gallery with all the groups complete and I am impressed with the talent and creativity of the ladies in this swap. I wish we had stayed at some diffferent resorts. You all deserve a pat on the back.:flower3:

WOW:cheer2: I just checked out the photo gallery with all the groups complete and I am impressed with the talent and creativity of the ladies in this swap. I wish we had stayed at some diffferent resorts. You all deserve a pat on the back.:flower3:

I am very much in agreement! Everything is wonderful! So glad you like your pieces. :)

Got mine yesterday too! So much fun to look through everything! Thanks so much!

I've received my box and all the pieces are terrific!! Thanks ladies and thanks for hosting Vicky!

I can't look at the pictures in the photo bucket acct. It says that the page you requested is not available. Is there another link to the album.

Thanks
Pam

Evidently something is wrong. I'm still getting the page you requested is not available. Check the URL or something like that.

Pam

I received my package yesterday. thank you for the great swap and of course everyone did amazing work. It puts my work to shame LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!