Resort Swap 2012-All postal but 1!

Thanks ladies!

DisneyBarlans and CatintheHat- your packages came! I didn't even open yet, but they are here :)

My box went out today. I was ready to mail last week, but we dh's truck was broken, and he had my car. I kept forgetting to have him go to the po for me. It should be there on Wed. I have the dc# if we need it.

Heading to p.o. now...will have the DC if needed...just plain forgot all about these...been sitting on my scrap area over a week! Will def be there by Thursday.

Mine will be postal as soon as the post office opens at 2. Stupid 2 hour lunches. ERGH!

Will PM a DC number when I get back.

I did get my package mailed off on Thursday morning before i left. I don't think things are labeled as well as normal but I am only in 2 groups both Swan and Dolphin and it should be clear enough.

Rebecca

got your package today!!! :)

LoriABil, JohnsonsLovesDisney, and CjSteiger- your packages have arrived!!! Everything looks FABULOUS! I just peeked quick ;-)

BAMB, LM3K and 3pletprincesses- your packages have arrived!!!

I have a dentist appt in 15 min...once I'm all done with that I plan to make our family room explode with swap stuff...depending on how into my cat is when it comes to running and sliding all over the plastic bags (you should have seem that little guy with the thirty-one merchandise- all in bags- sliding like crazy!)

Alrighty swappers, I've had a fun night swapping out a number of groups!

I am waiting on 3 more packages- 1 of which I know is in the mail. 1 of which was to be mailed yesterday morning, and 1 more that I'm unsure of (I have pmed and emailed that swapper).

There are a number of swappers whose group are all here. I am going to go to the PO tomorrow morning and get envelopes and hopefully mail out by the afternoon (I am having a mini thanksgiving tomorrow though- have to cook that turkey from the freezer sometime, so it depends if I want to leave the oven on while I'm out or if DH is home to supervise that. If I don't mail tomorrow, I definitely will on Saturday.)

Anyway, the swappers who have all groups completed and together are:
JJ&JHsmom
rlovew
LoriABil
mommy2mrb
PrincessNancy96
BAMB
CJStieger

I will PM you/post on the thread when packages go out and obviously when the other 3 come in. I will also include DC#s to those that have DCs in their package.

I took pictures of the completed groups with my new phone. Once I learn how to upload them :rotfl: to photobucket (hopefully there's an app for that! haha), they'll be on the slideshow.

Thanks so much ladies, everything is so so so so beautiful. I really really wish I were in every group!

everything looks wonderful! can't wait to get my happy mail!

thanks for a great job hostessing Vicky!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter