Resort Swap 2012-All postal but 1!

Alrighty, I officially have a ton of energy this morning and have already mailed out packages to:
JJ&JHsmom
rlovew
LoriABil
mommy2mrb
princessnancy96
BAMB
cjsteiger

I pmed each of you with DC. :) Hope you like everything! Let me know when your package arrives, please.

I'll let everyone know when the mail comes today; hopefully the last 3 will get here today! :bitelip:

Buffy your Fort Wilderness title is awesome. I feel like my campfire is lacking in comparison to the awesome work you did. Thank you!!
Cheryl:wave2:

Cheryl, your campfire is awesome! The detailing is seriously fantastic and I think that both compliment each other beautifully! That was another group that I saw and yelled at myself for not joining :)

Everyone's items are amazing! I love looking at all the pictures. Wish I had signed up for more groups.
Me too!!!

I can't wait to receive my stuff. It all looks very pretty.
I'm just waiting on 3 more packages to come in- hopefully they get here today and I can mail tomorrow!

everything looks wonderful! can't wait to get my happy mail!

thanks for a great job hostessing Vicky!!!

it's on it's way!!! You were one of the lucky ones whose groups were all complete!

Vicky, I'm sending you a pm with my dc#. I mailed my package on Monday and was told that it should be to you on Wed. I checked the dc this morning and it was in Tulsa on Wed. It took it 2 days to move about 200 miles. So frustrating!! Anyway it looks to be in Lancaster this morning. So sorry for the delay!

Buffy your Fort Wilderness title is awesome. I feel like my campfire is lacking in comparison to the awesome work you did. Thank you!!
Cheryl:wave2:

I love your campfire! I thought my title was lacking when I mailed it and really questioned redoing but I think they actually look great together. I swear the brown we used is exactly the same!

I have to say I think we are all in sync with this swap, everything just looks amazing and all just meshes together so well!

Sheila's swap items have arrived! I'll swap out in the morning and hopefully make another trip to the PO. Will let you know if you should expect your package! :)

Looks like I need the last two swappers' packages before I can hit the post office. I'll let you know when they arrive! :)

Everything looks amazing! Thanks for letting us know some are postal, I will be sure to let you know when my package arrives.

My package arrived today and everything looks great despite the mailman trying to shove the whole thing into the mailbox! Not to mention the fact he had to come to the door anyway with another package! Grrr.

But everything looks great! I can't believe how well everything coordinated! I'm going to have to stay at some new resorts so I can join different groups next time :)

ETA: I'm so dingy! I was looking through the slideshow and I was wondering what "MIOD" was. Then I thought it might just be "MOD" and the "I" looking stick was decoration. Duh. I didn't realize they were part of the AKL letters! Okay, back to work with me.

Mouseaddicts items have arrived! I'll swap out tonight (hopefully, I have to stop at Apple, my 2 week old iphone 4 has a light that will not turn off-even when it's powered down! FRUSTRATING) but I may hold mailing until the weekend as I should have PrincessinTexas's package then too. :) (Also, our PO closes at 4 and I get home at 3:45...so I'd have to coordinate well, which may be difficult for me :rotfl:)

My package arrived today and everything looks great despite the mailman trying to shove the whole thing into the mailbox! Not to mention the fact he had to come to the door anyway with another package! Grrr.

But everything looks great! I can't believe how well everything coordinated! I'm going to have to stay at some new resorts so I can join different groups next time :)

ETA: I'm so dingy! I was looking through the slideshow and I was wondering what "MIOD" was. Then I thought it might just be "MOD" and the "I" looking stick was decoration. Duh. I didn't realize they were part of the AKL letters! Okay, back to work with me.

Glad to hear everything got there! My mail lady also folded the packages into my mailbox (mega grr). I meant to have the man at the PO stamp "do not bend" but forgot to. boo.

My package arrived today also and was stuck in the box but everything is in good condition. Thank you so much for your work on this swap.

Rebecca

got my package today! love all my pieces!

lucky we have the larger PO boxes at our bldg, so no squashed stuff for me!

thanks again for hostessing!!

Awesome, thanks for letting me know, ladies!!

On a random note- in future swaps, when reusing bags, please please please black out the old info from the previous swap/stick a new label over the info....whatever it takes to only have your info on the bag. I just had a serious heart attack thinking I lost one swappers set of something...and then wondering why I had another person's who was solo/in their own group....it wasn't until i checked the first few posts in this thread that I realized that the solo swapper isn't even in this swap and I needed to open things up and see what group the pieces really belonged in. /rant over. :crazy2:

:thumbsup2

I received my package was in good shape as we too got a bigger mailbox just when I limited my swapping.. LOL...

I have not opened yet as I just returned from a 6 hour round trip college visit return..
Thanks everyone!

Awesome, thanks for letting me know, ladies!!

On a random note- in future swaps, when reusing bags, please please please black out the old info from the previous swap/stick a new label over the info....whatever it takes to only have your info on the bag. I just had a serious heart attack thinking I lost one swappers set of something...and then wondering why I had another person's who was solo/in their own group....it wasn't until i checked the first few posts in this thread that I realized that the solo swapper isn't even in this swap and I needed to open things up and see what group the pieces really belonged in. /rant over. :crazy2:

:thumbsup2

LOL that's why I write directly on the bag with sharpie, a clorox wipe takes it right off.

I got mine today! Haven't had a chance to open it yet though, we had our last home XC meet tonight and I'm just now getting around to eating.

I have everything updated up to here. No worries about the labels, just wanted to share for future. :) That clorox tip is a nice one! (I need to remember that!)

Ok, I hit up the post office again and was able to mail out 5 packages. I've sent you all pms with the info :) but that lucky swappers are:
catinthehat35
DisneyBarlans
Mouseaddicts
Morgansmom2000
adtillma

Be on the look out for happy mail, ladies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter