resort transfer time question

YIKES CM Dad! I'll bet you were about ready to have a major anxiety attack.

So just to confirm, I can bring my luggage with me from WDW. They will put it in the bottom of the transport bus and then they will take it to someone who will then load it on the Dream. Correct?
If you take your bags to the bus, I'd be prepared to have to take the bags FROM the bus to the terminal door for the porters. It's not that far. The covered bus/rental car transport area is on the right in this picture, the terminal on the left:

And a view of the terminal entry area from the bus area:
That said, there could be porters at the bus stop to collect the bags.

I'm also in the group that's never heard of bags going missing using the DCL transport service from the resorts. I have no qualms about letting DCL pick them up and deliver them directly to the ship for me. We've done that on all our trips out of Port Canaveral.

I guess if the bags didn't make it onto the Dream, we'd just have to go buy all new clothes! :tongue:

Do we call DCL once we are checked in at WDW and give them our room number so they know where to retrieve the bags?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!