Resort Villas with Gondola Views?

NikkiDP

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the Crescent Lake resorts will have views of the gondolas going by? I have not been down since they started going vertical and while the map locations make it look like they should be viewable from the Beach Club and Boardwalk, I wasn't sure if anyone who has currently stayed could confirm.

We are considering adding on a couple days at Beach Club or Boardwalk to our 2020 trip and would love to be able to watch them in the distance! We would be staying in the villas, if that makes any difference haha. It would be our first time at either resort so know nothing about the locations, other than proximity to HS and Epcot.

You will definitely be able to see them from the standard view rooms at the BWV and maybe from the Boardwalk view rooms and the studios overlooking the Village Green.

Some of the BCV rooms should have a view of them, but we've never stayed there so no idea which rooms that would be.

I know you will be able to see them from the pathway between BWV and IG.

You will definitely be able to see them from the standard view rooms at the BWV and maybe from the Boardwalk view rooms and the studios overlooking the Village Green.

Some of the BCV rooms should have a view of them, but we've never stayed there so no idea which rooms that would be.

I know you will be able to see them from the pathway between BWV and IG.

Thanks! I'm glad I asked because our initial thought was that BCV would have a better view because it was closer to a station. It makes sense thought that the closer you are the lower the gondolas move haha

You can definitely see them from standard view rooms at BWV, not sure if you would be able to see them from any other rooms. Maybe BC regular rooms close to walkway to IG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter