Resources for helping logistics of navigating with mobility issues.

travelitis

DIS Veteran
If you are in need of navigating the park and have too many folks with mobility needs than people to assist and don't have family to help or a babysitter to take, maybe these will help. I got these from Guest Services:

Kid's Night Out - offers in-room care and assistance getting through the parks - 407-828-0920

Disney Special Activities - tour guide helps get you through the park and can be an extra set of hands to push a stroller or wheelchair if you need that kind of help. The minimum is 5 hrs. and the CM said it's $85-$90 per hr. 407-560-4033

Thanks for the resources.
I'm sure they will be just what someone is looking for.

Sue,

My dear, sweet, and insane husband is actually back on the Disney kick again. He saw the Sunrise Safari on the travel channel and now wants to stay at the AKL for 1 or 2 nts. at the concierge level just to get that safari. So, I'm pricing Disney vs. cruises. Ugh! I'd like to say more, but I'll hold my forked tongue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter