ressie at 50's for 7:25pm, park closes at 7pm

tink1969

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had a reservation for dinner after the park closes? At what point do the buses stop running?
We have a 7:25 reservation at 50's Prime Time on May 4th. The park closes at 7pm that night. We probably won't get out of there until about 8:30pm.
Or do they rush you through dinner and have us out in 20 minutes? lol

Don't worry, the buses run for quite some time after a park closes to make sure that no one is left behind. You also will not be rushed through dinner. After dinner you will be able to stroll through DHS with no one else around, it is actually a great way to end the day. My girlfriend and I have walked through EPCOT well after park closing, there is deffinately a creepy peacefulness to the walk through the park after closing time.

This fact actually makes me feel a little more comfortable about lingering in a park after closing. Sometimes I feel like if I'm not halfway to the Epcot exit by 9:30, I'm being a hoodlum. I shouldn't feel that way if people got seated for dinner back in World Showcase at 9!

This fact actually makes me feel a little more comfortable about lingering in a park after closing. Sometimes I feel like if I'm not halfway to the Epcot exit by 9:30, I'm being a hoodlum. I shouldn't feel that way if people got seated for dinner back in World Showcase at 9!

My girlfriend and I enjoy lingering longer after a park closes. It is much less stressful to just find a nice bench and watch people as they push their way to the exits. Why stand on line for a bus when the park closes when you can just sit on a bench (weather permitting) and enjoy the atmosphere and the night. Then, when the park is nice and empty take a nice, stress-free stroll to the exit and get right onto the next bus with little to no line.

Yeah, we tend to linger as well, but never more than 30-45 minutes. But, once you realize that people could be eating in a park that closes at 9 all the way up to 11pm or so, you feel less guilty taking your sweet ole time.

We had a very similar ADR for 50's 12/08. I was REALLY nice to enjoy our evening in the park & leisurely walk to 50's after the park closed. We didn't have any problems catching a bus back to ASMovies after dinner. Enjoy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter