Ressie Help

dkostel

DIS Veteran
Hello,
I am going to be the Contemporary in the beginning of August and in my excitement at just going I didn't think it through and now realize we need another day. I called to see if we could extend the reservation but the price is now 2x what it was when I made it. Does anyone have any experience with this kind of situation? Would they be more likely to give me a good deal at the actual resort when I check in?
Also I take my niece when I go and she just moved to Florida. Is there anyway to take advantage of the residents pricing at the resorts?

Thanks in advance-

Donna

Hi!
Did you ask to just extend your ressies you have now??? THey should charge you the same rate you have.(In my past expierence)
Does your neice have a drivers license? If so she can make the ressies and you can get a discount. Good luck!! :D

I tried to extend my ressie and they said there is nothing available but if I make a new one for the same day it is available at double the price. Weird stuff. No doubt they'll be able to help at the resort, I've never run into a resort cast member who wasn't bend-over-backwards helpful.

Donna

Definitely call back and tell them you want to add another day to current ressie. I did this back a month ago when we found that we could get another day in, they added it with no problem at the same discount coded rate as the others. And I also believe the code date had expired.

We added a couple of days for last November (about a month before we left). We could add it on to the end of the trip with no extra charge, but not the beginning of the trip, because there were no discounted room left at the beginning of our trip and the price of the whole stay would have gone up. Like Ratpack said, you are charge by the rate of your first day. I hope that makes sense!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter