ressie info quick please!

Kajunswty

Always waiting on the next magical vacation!
Instead of going into all the details here is my question ~ on a last minute cruise where you would have to pay 100% at the time of reservation can you switch from DCL to DU? I need to book this within a few hours and hate to miss out waiting for an email :)

Normally, they will give you a week to pay it off Anything booked under the 60 day mark of sailing ususally needs to be paid within a week....we booked under the 60 day mark and did not have to put anything down until a week later, but it had to be paid in full. We booked directly with DCL. I do not know how a TA would work it.

MJ

I would like to call DCL to hold a cabin so I am sure I will get the price but DU has been so wonderful and I would hate it if I couldn't transfer it. I don't know what to do???? I will try to be patient and wait for her email :(

do they only have online contact....is there a phone number on the website where you can call someone, or is it too early in the am!!! You can still call DCL and hold a cabin, then wait for the DU quote and book with them and cancel the DCL ressie. Ask DCL if you would be able to transfer the ressie. They should be able to tell you.

MJ

I am going crazy here ~ I am glad to have someone to "talk" to...lol The rest of my house is sleeping

Yes, the quotes with DU are only available online. I am at the final payment of my original reservation so I called yesterday to see what info I could get. I was told to use email ~ so I am waiting. But, I did decide to call DCL and at least hold a cabin (as soon as they open) I tried to use the online reservation form to see if that would give me the option to "hold" but it didn't.

Talk about fast forward my countdown clock says 2 months and 6 days ~ I am looking at leaving on Jan 3rd:bounce: :Pinkbounc wow!

Are you sailing the 1/4 Magic.....so are we!!!! Like I said, we also booked just a few weeks ago!!!

If you are sailing on 1/4 check out our thread!!!

Good luck with everything. I'll keep checking this thread to see how it all works out for you. Sorry I do not have any more"ideas" for you!!! I know that the online DCL ressies cannot be "held". I believe they open up pretty early to call.

If you don't mind an inside....the Cat 11's are priced drastically lower than the other categories. I check the site yesterday and they still had some available. We are booked on a Cat 9 GTY and still waiting for a cabin assignement. I check our ressie online everyday!!

MJ

If this all works out we will be sailing on the 4th. We will have to drive down and get a credit from SWA since the prices are so much more. I did start reading the thread last night ~ trying to figure out who's who! My DH and I are both 30 and our 2 girls are 9 & 7. But the 7 year old will be 8 on Jan 19th. I hope they let me bump her up. She is very mature and tall for her age if that means anything...ha ha But if not she is a mother hen and will enjoy taking care of the little ones!

I am really nervous as I hadn't really gotten into researching mode yet with Christmas and all. Not to mention we cruised in Nov and I still have evidence of that in my bedroom!

Let me see if I have an email :)

There are a bunch of girls that age going to be onboard....two of my sisters DD's are 9 and 10 then she has a 4 and 2 year old, girl, boy.

My kids are older DD19, DS17, DD14 and my son is bringing his friend who is also 17 and my two nieces are coming who are 20 & 21.

Good luck and let us know how it all turns out!!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter