Ressie needed for Beaches and Cream?

Cinbride

Mouseketeer
if we just wanted ice cream (kitchen sink) can we walk up or do we need a reservation? Thanks

Adr is necessary

There is a walk up take out menu w the Mickey pants sundae

Inside is very small. I believe you can sit at the counter w/o an adr, but highly unlikely a table

The fountain at the dolphin has something similar if you need an alternative

If you want a Kitchen sink, you’ll want a table and yes, get a reservation. We’ve been there several times and the place gets busier each year.

They also sometimes save those counter seats for ADRs, or at least we were told that when we asked to sit in empty seats there.

If you want to eat inside you need an ADR. If you can use the outside ordering, then you can walk up.
I don't believe the Kitchen Sink is available outside.
It is fun, but small inside.

This continues to amaze me. So so hamburgers and ice cream and you need a reservation? I am still waiting on the popcorn cart reservation system.

There's maybe 8-10 tables in the whole place, and the Kitchen Sink has gotten quite popular in recent years so I'm not that surprised by it. I also think those staying at the Beach Club book it - it does make a good lunch break during a day at Stormalong Bay.

We love beaches and cream. We went there once and have it booked for our trip this month since we are staying at the bc. If we weren’t staying at bc we probably wouldn’t be going back but I love diner food and we are going after swimming.

This continues to amaze me. So so hamburgers and ice cream and you need a reservation? I am still waiting on the popcorn cart reservation system.

Super curious about why it amazes you? It's really small, "so so" is subjective, and many go for nostalgia or non-hamburger items (the ice cream sundaes are really popular and where they get most of their revenue here). Plus, it's one of the least expensive TS restaurants.

We've been trying to get a reservation. No such luck!

Wait until you get on property-one may open up. Last year we had an ADR, but just before our trip, a family illness meant I'd be there solo for the first few days, including the time of our ADR, so I had to cancel. When I'd reserved, that was the only availability all week, so I figured we'd given up B&C. When DH was able to arrive, I checked just in case, and there were suddenly several openings in the next few days. Then, a few months ago, I'd forgotten to make ADRs, so of course, there was none available at B&C. Yet, one day, I sat at OKW, and checked, just curious-yup, now we could go! So don't give up.

Yes, don’t give up! B & C ressies are many times ‘filler’ reservations, that people tend to cancel a week or two before they arrive.

When is your trip?
In December. We are looking for evening reservations ( since we are adults that are eating later each night). I'm sure that one will become available, especially as our trip gets closer. Thanks for your concern. We're hopeful!:thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!