Ressie Questions for May

VelvetGloves

<font color=teal>Breadstick Fairy><br><font color=
My family, my fiance, and I are heading to WDW in May. I've been keeping an eye out for the 90 day mark, and it is soon. I was wondering if anyone had advice on my planned ps's.

I want to have dessert at CRT. Can you go there for just dessert? I was hoping to be there during the fireworks. What time should I make the reservation for? What is the latest seating likely to be during May?

I plan on doing the Princess Breakfast at Epcot. Anyone know how early they take reservations?

I also need to make reservations for after my wedding, but I don't know how many people will be joining us for that meal. Should I estimate high and alter it later, or am I better off guessing low? I was planning on the Concourse Steakhouse since some of the people won't be entering the parks, and it seemed to have a decent variety of food. Do they serve lunch? I am pretty sure they used to, but better to ask here.

Thanks in advance,
VelvetGloves

hi - princess breakfasts are 90 days out from your anticipated seating date. Try early. Even the Norway one sells out fast!

I would say estimate a little large. Concourse steakhouse, in my experiences, is never quite full (and we've been there twice in May). Honestly, the food is "adequate". I personally recommend that you all go to 'Ohana at the Polynesian (if you can swing a dinner time), or even the Kona Cafe at the Polynesian. I know they serve lunch. I personally didn't think the Concourse was that outstanding, but maybe others have had a better experience. I thought it was kind of overpriced, even for Disney standards, and was a typical "conference hotel type steak house" (if that makes sense). Kona Cafe is about the same price and the food quality seemed much better!!! It's in the Polynesian hotel so you don't need to buy theme park tickets to eat there.
Have a great time...we'll be there this May again, too! We had our honeymoon at Disney 12 years ago - you're picking the most fun and romantic place there is. Best of luck!::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

I agree about the steak house Kona's is much better. We also had lunch at the GF Cafe before we left in Oct. it was nice very relaxing.

Kae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter