restaurant for Thanksgiving

disneyJean

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have a suggestion for where to eat Thanksgiving dinner? We will be staying at the Dolphin. Thanks

Hmmm, Thanksgiving? Umm... If I were you, I would maybe try a place like Cape May Cafe. Its pretty close to the Dolphin. (Its at the Beach club). If you are looking for a traditional Turkey, try a place like the garden grill, or maybe Canada. If you are looking for a place that is good, but out of the ordinary, definetly go to Teppanyaki in Japan! Its the best food I've ever had! Wish I could help you more. Goodluck!

sugermouse, thanks for the ideas. We ate at the Garden Grill last year. We had to wait more than two hours above our reservation time to get seated! We have 3 kids who wouldn't like the Teppanyaki. I think we would like traditional turkey. Where in Canada? Thanks

If you can be in the parks that day, do LTT at MK. It's a traditional thanksgiving family style meal with characters, and the food is great. BOOK EARY!

Jordan's mom

my favorite for thanksgiving is Liberty Tree Tavern in MK for the closest thing to a real New England Thanksgiving, [I live not that far from Plymouth}
trouble is getting the res anywhere for that day, you have to be ON the Phone when they open the PS line on the 60th day out to get anything.

I've been on the boards reading and checking out the different menus and I think Hollywood and Vine, Liberty Tree or 1900 Park Fare would suit us the best. They all are having special Thanksgiving menus. Prices are from 21.99 to 23.99 which isn't bad at all! My daughter is really good at calling and getting reservations. She's a stay at home mom and is able to call first thing on the appointed day. I leave for work before 6:30 a.m. and would never be able to do it! Even though we had reservations last year we had to wait over two hours to get seated. The Garden Grill kept putting out platters of munchies but by the time we sat down to eat the kids had eaten too much cheese and crackers and weren't all that hungry! We are going to try for an early time, maybe 4 or 5 o'clock.

All Disney restaurants except for the intl ones in Epcot will have the traditional thanksgiving meal.

Our faves are Yachtsmans St, Boatwrights & Brown Derby.

Another vote for LTT at MK. I just think the whole atmosphere SCREAMS first Thanksgiving!!! Also, your kids will love the characters!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter