RESTAURANT PICTURES**The Inside**

Tinkerbell_Tiffany

DIS Veteran
I thought we could do a thread of the inside of the restaurants.
I would love to see some pics of how cool they are and table setup and anything you got! :Pinkbounc :woohoo:

Let's have Fun! :banana: :cheer2:

I like this idea!

I was just wondering last night about what the restaurants actually look like, and how big they are...

I've seen so many cool photos of the food, but hardly any of the actual restaurants! Inside or outside!

These arent the greatest of pictures, but here goes...

Kitchen at Mama Melrose
f3148925.jpg

Yachtsman Steakhouse
f3148dc6.jpg

f3148daf.jpg

I hope pasting this picture works :confused3

This is Chef's de France in EPCOT.

This is all I have. It is your view from CG

I know OURLAUGHINGPLACE.COM has some neat reviews and pictures on their site...pretty helpful.

Pam

:sunny:

Love the picture of LeCellier. Thanks, always wondered what it looked like inside.

:cheer2: :cheer2:

Here is a shot from inside Crystal Palace. It was taken after our breakfast on our first park day and we had never eaten there before. Needless to say, we loved it and plan on making it our first Park meal on every trip from now on! :goodvibes

Awesome thread! Bringing back lots of memories. Sorry I don't have any photos to contribute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter