Disney2011DayFour033.jpg

Disney2011DayFour034.jpg

Disney2011DayFour035.jpg

Disney2011Photopass431.jpg

Disney2011Photopass444.jpg

The Princess Parade
Disney2011DayFour041a.jpg

Disney2011DayFour045.jpg

Thanks to all for posting, this is a great thread....does anyone have more pics of OPR at CBR. We are staying there this time, and I am just not excited about it ...thanks

I am so glad this thread got resurrected :banana:...I have always loved going through it. We will be there the end of August/beginning of September and I will be sure to take pictures and post the inside of the restaurants that we will be dining at. We have a new camera that I am dying to take pictures with....it is about time I start contributing to these types of threads instead of just lurking around :rotfl:.

I suppose I will just have to resurrect this thread myself :confused3- but I won't get any of my own new pictures until August!

I have no pics of my own to post, this year will be my first DW vacation, but I cannot wait to see some new pics!!

Boy is this thread buried!

Here is a picture of the sushi bar at the Kona Cafe at the Polynesian from December 2011

IMG7046ed-L.jpg

Thanks to our friends the Capells for consistently giving us lots of restaurant photos. Good stuff!

Yes, thank you Capells and everyone else, for taking the time to post on this thread. If for nothing else, it gets us excited about trying new restaurants when seeing the pics.

Thanks for getting this thread going again. Love the pixs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter