Restaurant Ratings for MK

pcdisneyqueen

Earning My Ears
We are going back to Disney in January. We always have a hard time eating in MK. We love Columbia Harbor House for quick service, but we want a sit down restaurant one night at MK. Considering the changes recently, lets say all restaurants are open.

We love Crystal Palace. Will try Skipper's Canteen next visit. BOG table service not worth the money. I have heard good things about The Plaza too.

Plaza was ok for dinner. Think lunch is better. Crystal palace is fun but takes so long. Heard good things about liberty tree but haven’t been in a long time.

Liberty Tree Tavern was one of the highlights of our trip a few years ago. Dinner is family style and it's a lot of food, and the quality is very high. We're already planning to go back to Liberty Tree during our trip next year!

For a cooler weather January trip I’d do Liberty Tree Tavern. It’s warm and cozy with AYCTE comfort food.

My vote goes for Liberty Tree Tavern or The Plaza. The latter is a bit cheaper, if that matters or not to you. Both have great food and I've never had a bad experience at either! I wasn't much a fan of Crystal Palace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!