Restaurant recommendation

During our last trip a year ago, we actually went to Splitsville twice, lol... if you like sushi, their sushi rolls are REALLY good! It got to where I was actually craving what I had the first time and got it to go, to take up to my room at GCH to eat casually and relax. Fiancé got a burger, and he liked that too... it’s a fun place to hang out and eat/get a drink or two... I didn’t bowl, but it sure looked like people were having fun.
We met a friend for dinner at Naples, and that also was a pretty good meal, if you like Italian food. Prices were pretty typical there...
Lamplighter was good, a little pricey for what you get, but I had to get the lobster nachos. :love: My upcoming trip, I’m determined to try the yummy looking lobster quesadilla at Craftsman Bar, it looked awesome!
Thanks for your recommendation! I am actually excited to try Splitsville, especially the sushi....I know the bowling is expensive, but we will try our luck at a walk in when we are there instead of having to pay the upcharge to book online. It seems to get a lot of love for the food, so that's a plus :)

If you just want to get away from the resort area for a while, Mimi's on Harbor is about a 10 minute walk from the entrance to the park. We found it to be cool, quiet (we went early) and very relaxing. It was a nice break form the noise and crowds and the food was surprisingly good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter