Restaurant reservations line

Aurynn

Mouseketeer
We've been trying for three days now to get through on the restaurant reservations line but to no avail. We've tried two different numbers. Does anyone have any advice?

We're going in two weeks for my 30th birthday and would really like to book a nice table-service meal. :guilty:

I read on a Facebook group earlier that the numbers are jammed (theres been a public holiday in France) but if you click through to the reservations bit through the app you get through pretty much straight away.
Apparently someone waited on hold for 6 hours!

We've been trying for three days now to get through on the restaurant reservations line but to no avail. We've tried two different numbers. Does anyone have any advice?

We're going in two weeks for my 30th birthday and would really like to book a nice table-service meal. :guilty:

Even if you don't get through, chances are you'll be able to book up when you arrive. When we were there last month and could get in everywhere we wanted with a little flexibility. Even Remy's

I read on a Facebook group earlier that the numbers are jammed (theres been a public holiday in France) but if you click through to the reservations bit through the app you get through pretty much straight away.
Apparently someone waited on hold for 6 hours!

Thanks for the tip. Will try that tomorrow.

Even if you don't get through, chances are you'll be able to book up when you arrive. When we were there last month and could get in everywhere we wanted with a little flexibility. Even Remy's
Yeah we’re looking to book into Captain Jack’sbat the last a lot of the day so pretty specific

As far as I understand, the Twitter Disneyland Paris team knows that the restaurant line is jammed, and is able to make reservations for you. You just need to send them a DM with your contact detail (full name, phone number, if you are staying in a Disney hotel, and name/date/time for the restaurant).

As far as I understand, the Twitter Disneyland Paris team knows that the restaurant line is jammed, and is able to make reservations for you. You just need to send them a DM with your contact detail (full name, phone number, if you are staying in a Disney hotel, and name/date/time for the restaurant).
Thanks for this advice, just been on to twitter and booked my meals!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!