Restaurant Ressies

TinkSassy

DIS Veteran
60 days is approaching in 2 days for me. Last time I was in DL reservations were easy to get, but I understand that is not the case now.

What are the restaurants that if we don’t grab reservations quickly we won’t or have a hard time getting?

60 days is approaching in 2 days for me. Last time I was in DL reservations were easy to get, but I understand that is not the case now.

What are the restaurants that if we don’t grab reservations quickly we won’t or have a hard time getting?

Blue Bayou
Plaza Inn (Character Breakfast)
Lamplighter Lounge

We are leaving for DL next Wednesday, and we booked all our reservations at 60 days out. A few weeks later, there was no availability for the restaurants I listed above for any of our dates. Had we not booked at 60 days or shortly thereafter, we wouldn’t have been able to get those 3. Also, if you’re interested in the World of Color Dessert Party, it also books up very quickly.

The Classic Afternoon Tea is another one that books quickly. I grabbed our res at 60 days and checked 18 hours later and there was nothing. First time anything I wanted had gone that quickly and I'm just thankful folks here encouraged me to act sooner rather than later!

Character meals outside of Plaza inn; Storytellers, Princess Breakfast, etc.
Carthay
Fantasmic, world of color
Carnation Cafe- I feel like I read somewhere that sometimes they don’t accept walk ins? I could be wrong though.

Ok so Blue Bayou for Fantasmic is a must. Only other one I see on our list is Plaza, but do you need for regular dinner? We aren’t interested in the character breakfast

Ok so Blue Bayou for Fantasmic is a must. Only other one I see on our list is Plaza, but do you need for regular dinner? We aren’t interested in the character breakfast
No Plaza Inn only takes reservations for their character breakfast. For lunch and dinner it's just a regular quick service restaurant.

Fabulous! I may also book the WOC dessert party. The thought of a chair with a good view has me intrigued. Blue Bayou was a bucket list item for me so figured we would get seating out of it.

Gotta have some Plaza fried chicken!!!

The Classic Afternoon Tea is another one that books quickly. I grabbed our res at 60 days and checked 18 hours later and there was nothing. First time anything I wanted had gone that quickly and I'm just thankful folks here encouraged me to act sooner rather than later!

Yes, absolutely! Especially with the limited time "Get Your Ears On" tea, these reservations are even more in demand. Going for the first time, and literally got the very last reservation for the weekend that my family will be joining me.

On another note, if you don't see any reservations available for a day that you really want, you could also try calling the dining number. They are incredibly helpful and have always been able to modify my reservations or even find additional spots that weren't available online. I just love calling any Disney customer service number!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!