Restaurant suggestions for arrival night

We start every trip with Chef Mickeys! Really gets us all in the mood!!! Plus that means no waiting on lines to meet Mickey later on.

We usually go to Disney Springs on arrival night. Raglan Road is one of our favorites and is a great choice for the awesome gluten-free offerings. My husband and I are both gluten-free (I have an allergy), and they can make most of their menu GF (including onion rings and fish and chips!). It is also a very festive atmosphere, I would think it would be perfect for a bday celebration!

Our first trip is next month and now I'm second guessing our ADR for our arrival night. I want it to be a fun place, we arrive the day my son turns 8 and we're surprising my children. They won't know we're going to disney until we're actually at Disney. We are not going to do a park on arrival night, so we can pretty much eat at any place that has an opening lol. I have 6:30pm reservations for Raglan Road. My son (the birthday boy) has Celiac so he has to eat GF. I'm planning on ordering a cake from the Erin Mckenna and have it deliver to the restaurant we eat. What restaurant suggestions do you guys have to celebrate a birthday and kick off our first trip to WDW.
We used to take the kids to Chef Mickey’s the first night. Boma would be fun and you can go see the animals at the resort and use night vision goggles after your meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!