Restaurant suggestions for less popular places.

BraveLittleToaster2

DIS Veteran
Planning a last minute trip, so a lot of our favorites are booked up!

Any suggestions people have for restaurants they love that aren't super popular? Any location is fine.

So far I've managed to get yak&yeti (my fav), Crystal palace (my kids fav) and a Trex ressie, though I may cancel that one.

Thanks in advance!!

I love the Grand Floridian Cafe for lunch. So light and sunny, always available at the last minute. Also enjoy Olivia's at OKW,

Nine Dragons is among the best Chinese food I have ever eaten, and often fairly easy to grab a reservation for.

Nine Dragons is among the best Chinese food I have ever eaten, and often fairly easy to grab a reservation for.

I agree. Actually we don't need reservations at lunch. So many people put it down, but we like it. DH has even been in China, yet wasn't disappointed.

50's Prime time cafe, Ohana, Grand Floridian Cafe, Teppen Edo, La Hacienda De San Angel... those are just a few good ones. Also going counter service is always an option. (Columbia Harbor House (MK), Sunshines Seasons (EPCOT), Satulli Canteen (AK), Woody's Lunchbox(HS)) Those are my favorites in each park

How about Trails End or the Wave for breakfast/brunch or WCC for any meal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!