Restaurant

Is this the "Whose Line is it Anyway?" game Questions?

:lmao:

Some of the bad experiences that stand out in my mind from over the years are Fulton's Crab House, the site of the now Paddlefish, Had several bad to lackluster meals there, agreed by everyone at the table several times (I don't eat seafood), and also extremely slow service. Also had a terrible breakfast (and pretty hard to really screw up breakfast) with downright surly service at the former Captain's Grille (Yacht Club?), and I also had a pretty terrible meal, and service, at Mama Melrose's many years ago.

Guess it makes sense that of all the above, only Mama Melrose is still in existence. :rolleyes1

Last edited:
The worst meal I've had at WDW was Cinderella's Royal Table. I've had plenty of overpriced meals and too many that were just ok considering the cost but very few actual bad experiences.
You're right - had several really mediocre experiences at Royal Table over the years - ESPECIALLY for the price!!

My worst list has been moving to above average resort wide. But, if I have to choose my "least impressive", and I will get lashings for this, is Hoop Dee Doo. The food wasn't bad at all, but didn't meet what I expected given the glowing reviews.

Only "bad" meal I've had (like others I have some "just ok/not worth the price") was at Pecos Bill's. Everything was flavorless and finding a seat was a nightmare. This was before the latest menu change though so maybe better now

My worst list has been moving to above average resort wide. But, if I have to choose my "least impressive", and I will get lashings for this, is Hoop Dee Doo. The food wasn't bad at all, but didn't meet what I expected given the glowing reviews.
I'll join ya at the whipping post. Have been twice, and I'm sorry, but I personally found the experience "meh" both times. I rarely express that opinion, since I always get scourged.

The worst meal I have ever had on Walt Disney World property was Coral Reef and this was 3 months ago...A fish restaurant should know how to cook fish. Spend $10 more for your meal and have the best fish on property by going to Flying Fish at the Boardwalk.

My least favorite quick service on property is easily Pecos Bills. I went once last year, and I won't go back.

I'll join ya at the whipping post. Have been twice, and I'm sorry, but I personally found the experience "meh" both times. I rarely express that opinion, since I always get scourged.

A lashings and scourge to you both!!!!

Actually I will say I really, really liked some of the food (like the chicken) but others were I mean meh (like the ribs)

The "all you care to enjoy and I care to enjoy a lot" sangria did help too :D

The worst meal I have ever had on Walt Disney World property was Coral Reef and this was 3 months ago...A fish restaurant should know how to cook fish. Spend $10 more for your meal and have the best fish on property by going to Flying Fish at the Boardwalk.

My least favorite quick service on property is easily Pecos Bills. I went once last year, and I won't go back.

Most of the positive reviews I see for Coral Reef mention the steak being good .... When you are a seafood restaurant and the best thing is a steak, probably not a good sign

Actually I will say I really, really liked some of the food (like the chicken) but others were I mean meh (like the ribs)

You're right - the chicken was good, but I'd rather eat it at Trail's End - MUCH cheaper! ;)

And even when I still drank, I wouldn't drink either sangria or Mai Tai's - BAD hangover memories of both! :faint:

That sangria was wonderful (mind you all I had to do is take the golf cart a few hundreds yards to the cabin). Seriously, the chicken was very good, but no better than our local grocery store chain, Publix.

You're right - the chicken was good, but I'd rather eat it at Trail's End - MUCH cheaper! ;)

And even when I still drank, I wouldn't drink either sangria or Mai Tai's - BAD hangover memories of both! :faint:

Actually, I went to PJ's for the takeout on that trip. Essentially the same offerings at, as you say, a much lower price. And, if you don't want the antics of the show, the porch and picnic tables is such a relaxing getaway from MK.

Actually, I went to PJ's for the takeout on that trip. Essentially the same offerings at, as you say, a much lower price. And, if you don't want the antics of the show, the porch and picnic tables is such a relaxing getaway from MK.
Love chillin' in the rocking chairs on the front porch, people watching, then wandering down to the beach to take in the EWP and fireworks. :)

Thanks I’m trying to decide what restaurants to maybe rebook I do have hoop de and T. rex booked around same time I have to cancle one

I will probably get feedback for this, but my worst experience has been at Be Our Guest for lunch. Way too much time and money, hard to find a table, and all for a lukewarm (barely) ham and cheese sandwich and a bleh, unimpressive dessert that wasn't worth the calories.

Agree with you Deanna404. We can go down together!! Was so looking forward to eating lunch in the Beasts castle. Food wasnt great. They can keep the grey stuff!! It was loud and chaotic which didnt help the overall experience.

The only bad meal we had on our trip last week was the plant based sloppy joe at Cosmic Ray's. My fiance is vegan and it was terrible. That was the only bad vegan meal she had all week, the rest were great according to her. I tried it when she took one bite and was done and it truly was awful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!