Restaurantasaurus -Burger/Sundae-drink?

Preston Amanda

Earning My Ears
I see that Restsursntasaurus recently opened its reservations for their burger/sundae into the dates we are going in March.

Does anyone have any experience going here on the DDP? Does it even qualify for a QS?
I know our meal credits come with a drink. Are we able to add an alcoholic drink to this package?

We ate there in Oct. It counts as a QS meal. You can get an alcoholic beverage and a soft drink really because much like BOG, the cups are next to the machine. The cashier that took our order actually encouraged us to do that. We enjoyed it a lot. Food was fresh and good. The entree Salad was excellent and still came with a side of fries. Ice Cream is included too. Great value for a QS credit on the DDP.

According to the disney website, it depends on when you're going. On the 2019 DDP, it's a Quick Service credit. As of 2020, though, it will be upgraded to a table service credit.

According to the disney website, it depends on when you're going. On the 2019 DDP, it's a Quick Service credit. As of 2020, though, it will be upgraded to a table service credit.
Do you have a link to where it says that? It seems that it will be changing sometime (in January probably), but my reservation for the first week of January says QS in the Guest Policies.

It's when you click on "Some Dining Plans Accepted" on the Burgers and Sundaes page. Under 2020 Entitlements Required it has N/A under QS plan.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/animal-kingdom/restaurantosaurus-burgers-and-sundaes/
So I tried to make a new Jan 2020 reservation and got the same discrepancy. You have the inference that because the main page for Burgers and Sundaes says that in 2020 the QS dining plan is not Not Accepted that it must be switching to a TS credit. But again, it still clearly states in the Guest Policies that I have to say I read and understood before my reservation is finalized that it is 1 QS credit.
I just got off a 93-minute phone call to Disney Dining to ask for clarification. The nice CM reported that she has the same problem as we do: Her page about dining plans and where they are accepted states that "in 2020" this meal will be 1 TS credit BUT at the same time, the Guest Policies she has to read to me or anyone else making a reservation with her clearly states that the meal requires 1 QS credit. She put me on hold to get her own clarification. She said that she was told that I should consider the TS assumption to he the safe assumption, but she's hoping for some change and that I shouldn't lose all hope. (Too late.) I felt for her in that she seemed aggrieved that the "fine print" she has to recite to guests might turn out to be untrue, leading to unhappy guests saying that "the CM told me it's a QS credit!" 😋
So there you go, folks. Clear as mud. Part of me feels like my screenshot about the QS credit should count for something, but who wants to haggle and have hassle like that over dinner? AK has other options. I'm disappointed, as this is a kid-pleaser slam dunk, but *I* will probably enjoy a non-burger meal elsewhere more.

Looks like it's Table Service and I wouldn't take the fine print not being updated as proof it will stay Quick Service.

What's more likely they updated to remove something by accident? Or they forgot to update some small fine print?

Such a shame as well as it was a great Quick Service location for this offering. It was one of the highlights on our first time ever getting the dining plan.

I went in October. It was great for a QS meal. Had 3 adults & 1 kid and the area roped off for the QS was quiet. The ice cream part was fun and all and the burgers were pretty good.

Would not use it as a TS credit. I did notice the TS credit for 2020 when I reserved for us in October. I thought it was weird then and probably a mistake but if so that's been 2+ months up.

The Disney Website says it doesn't accept dining plans and lists it as Table Service.
Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park

DinoLand U.S.A.

Valid Park Admission Required
American Cuisine
Casual Dining
$$ ($15 to $34.99 per adult)
Dining Plans Not Accepted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter