Restaurantosaurus burgers & sundaes

lornak

DIS Veteran
I just booked Restaurantosaurus burgers & sundaes for Jan feeling all excited that I could use a quick service credit here. But when I clicked through on the fine print it looks like it is going to be a table service for 2020! Can anyone confirm this? Or know more about it? I am going to be sad if this changes....

Someone else reported that the other day

So either something is major changing or it’s an error in the next years plan.

I just booked Restaurantosaurus burgers & sundaes for Jan feeling all excited that I could use a quick service credit here. But when I clicked through on the fine print it looks like it is going to be a table service for 2020! Can anyone confirm this? Or know more about it? I am going to be sad if this changes....

I have wasted more than two hours in two calls to WDW Dining to ask about this. The CMs always start as really confident that it will be a QS credit for my Jan 2 dinner, because it comes up as QS on their screens (or something). As one pointed out, just as it clearly states that it will be 1 QS credit in the Guests Policies listed online, where I have to check the ticky box to say I have read and understood, they have things to read to guests making ressies on the phone, which includes the same sentence about 1 QS credit.
But then I get them to look at how, under "Some Dining Plans Accepted," for 2020 it says "N/A" for the QSDP. Then they get confused. I've been put on hold while they try to consult with managers and one tried to call the restaurant, but didn't get through to a human.
So I can't decide whether to cancel. I'm hoping someone will have a Jan 1 experience and post, so I can cancel within 24 hours if it does switch to TS. My DH is totally over it and says to cancel because it's not worth the stress it has caused. Yes, it would be a great meal for the kids, but he and I (and DS15 to be fair) would enjoy any non-American food at AK more. I just hate not being able to get a straight answer.

I have wasted more than two hours in two calls to WDW Dining to ask about this. The CMs always start as really confident that it will be a QS credit for my Jan 2 dinner, because it comes up as QS on their screens (or something). As one pointed out, just as it clearly states that it will be 1 QS credit in the Guests Policies listed online, where I have to check the ticky box to say I have read and understood, they have things to read to guests making ressies on the phone, which includes the same sentence about 1 QS credit.
But then I get them to look at how, under "Some Dining Plans Accepted," for 2020 it says "N/A" for the QSDP. Then they get confused. I've been put on hold while they try to consult with managers and one tried to call the restaurant, but didn't get through to a human.
So I can't decide whether to cancel. I'm hoping someone will have a Jan 1 experience and post, so I can cancel within 24 hours if it does switch to TS. My DH is totally over it and says to cancel because it's not worth the stress it has caused. Yes, it would be a great meal for the kids, but he and I (and DS15 to be fair) would enjoy any non-American food at AK more. I just hate not being able to get a straight answer.
Hi! Just wondering if you ended up using this meal? Any clarification on if it’s QS or not?! 😊

We ate there on the 2nd. We were on the deluxe plan so it would work for us no matter what but the CM taking our order said it counted as Counter Service. We paid at the register, just as before. No gratuity asked for. I think it’s safe to say it’s CS. Great meal!
Thank you for the first hand report! Fingers crossed this continues to be the case!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter