Restaurantosaurus - QS Dinner available starting Aug 18th- ADRs open June 12

I just called and booked for November 10th. I worked at Restaurantosaurus during my college program in 1998. We always eat here when we visit.

thats when "Christmas" offically kicks off ay wdw, wonder if its that. Id like to do it during my 11/18 trip.
I didn’t think of that. We will be there until the 18th so I’m excited that we will be there for the official kick off. Thanks for that info. Good luck getting a reservation. It looks like some other earlier dates aren’t available either so hopefully they add more

Says table service on Disney site so does that mean it's not a QS credit? I'm confused - is this a new restaurant or just remodel of the old one?

I had to call and it took the representative a little while to find it. I guess because it’s so new. She was so nice and patient trying to find it and book it. She kept apologizing for the delay and I had to reassure her a couple times that it was fine. She was awesome

I just booked this. I had to call to book, online reservations not working. We have the QSDP so it seems like a good use for us.

I had to call in to get the reservation. They confirmed it was a QS credit. My only question is can I swap out my beverage for a Margarita? It says Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase. Not a deal breaker at all, Just wondering.

Says table service on Disney site so does that mean it's not a QS credit? I'm confused - is this a new restaurant or just remodel of the old one?
The CM verified it would take my QS dining plan credits when I called to book it. I didn’t even have to ask, she just mentioned that when booking it for me.

I had to call in to get the reservation. They confirmed it was a QS credit. My only question is can I swap out my beverage for a Margarita? It says Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase. Not a deal breaker at all, Just wondering.
View attachment 408620

I'm confused--if people are being told it's a QS credit, why does this confirmation show that the QS dining plan isn't accepted?

I'm confused--if people are being told it's a QS credit, why does this confirmation show that the QS dining plan isn't accepted?
I’m sure it’s an error, the ADRs for Pizzafari and ABC Commissary were rolled out as QS credits. No one would use a TS credit for the same basic QS meal plus a little sundae bar with a soft serve machine. When I called, the CM said “I see you have the QS dining plan. This will use 6 credits” (I booked for a party of 6). I said ok and she offered me a time.

I had to call and book for our October trip. I tried to make the reservation via the website and nothing was showing. The cast member was so vague when I called like this was some big secret. I told her I wanted to know what was available for one particular day and she responded with "what time specifically did you want?". Ooooookay. So I booked for the earliest slot at 4:30. I figure we can eat and then watch ROL after.

It seems like a good deal for one QS credit. The pictures they show of the sundae toppings bar are of popping boba, fruit, choc chips, etc like you see with frozen yogurt places. And it looks like strawberry, vanilla and chocolate icecream choices. I have 2 ADRs for this day so this may get canceled if reviews aren't good though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter