Restaurants at DVC Resorts?

ransom

DIS Veteran
What are the restuarants like at DVC resorts?

I believe VWL has only the restaurants at WL to draw from, but are they all like that?

According to the brochure on AKV, it looks like there may be a new table-service restaurant in the new building. Is that correct?

OKW has Olivia's, SSR has Turf Club, BCV has all the wonderful restaurants of the Yacht and Beach as well as boardwalk area. BWV has all the boardwalk eateries, VWL has access to all the WL restaurants.

I should have said that only OKW and SSR have sit down restaurants as part of the DVC area. AKV will be that way also. The others all share eating establishments with other resorts. BTW, we often go to WL just to eat at Artist Point. It is one of our very favorites.

Oh, thanks!

I'm surprised that there aren't any CS restaurants in the DVC resorts. Everyone can't want to cook all the time, can they?

Oh, thanks!

I'm surprised that there aren't any CS restaurants in the DVC resorts. Everyone can't want to cook all the time, can they?

Sheesh! First your DW doesn't want to do laundry on vacation, and now you guys don't want to cook? :rotfl2:

Just kidding, of course. :) I think that many of the DVC resorts have CS availability. Let's see...VWL can use Roaring Fork. BCV has Beaches & Cream as well as the snack bar by the pool. OKW has Goods to Go. SSR has Artist Palette. BWV doesn't really have anything but it does have access to the Boardwalk Bakery and the Spoodles pizza/calzone window. So I think all the DVC resorts have access to the CS restaurants, but the hotel style DVC resorts have those at the main resort.

I'm a little disappointed that AKV Kidani Village will have a CS option. Maybe the pool bar will offer snacks, or possibly the shop in the lobby will have a area were food is offered. I'm guessing we will have to go to The Mara for CS food. At least we will have walked it off by the time we get back to Kidani Village. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter