Restaurants at Shades of Green

halfpintpeggy

DIS Veteran
Are people who are not staying at Shades of Green allowed to dine in their restaurants? Are the restaurants open to the public? It would be appreciated if anyone could share the answers - thanks!

Thanks for the short answer. Bummer! We have relatives who will be staying there during the same time period we're planning our SW trip & they've asked us to join them there for dinner.

If you have someone staying there, you may be able to get in and have dinner with them. They will likely have to leave your name at the gate and you will have to show ID. At least that is what we had to do for my daughter's wedding.

If you have someone staying there, you may be able to get in and have dinner with them. They will likely have to leave your name at the gate and you will have to show ID. At least that is what we had to do for my daughter's wedding.

Thank you very much for the helpful reply!!! We will have 2 families of relatives there, I will pass this info on to them. :thanks:

Thank you very much for the helpful reply!!! We will have 2 families of relatives there, I will pass this info on to them. :thanks:

I would not take this as what will happen in your case. They make exception to non-military and non DoD for weddings there, that does not mean it will happen just because someone staying there wants to have dinner.

I would not take this as what will happen in your case. They make exception to non-military and non DoD for weddings there, that does not mean it will happen just because someone staying there wants to have dinner.

Totally understand what you're saying. We're celebrating my cousins promotion to Lt. Colonel, we'll see what happens. If we can't all get together at Shades for dinner we'll go elsewhere. No biggie. Or...we'll change our hotel plans & simply stay there.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter