Restaurants/cafes near GWU?

leebee

DIS Veteran
I want to pick up a small birthday gift for a friend who is going to George Washington University Law school. Does anyone know what's around the school for cafes and such? I know she lives in the neighborhood of the law school but don't have her street address. Even something like Starbucks would be good. I just don't want to buy her something that she won't have any way of using, ya know?

There are a ton of coffee shops there, especially starbucks. There are a few local/regional shops that you might be able to order gift cards online. My personal favorite is La Colombe. Others are Compass or Peets. There are quite a few local ones as well. As for chains, that are also in Bangor, there is a Chipotle and a Chick fil a. For really good groceries, popular places are Whole Foods and Trader Joes. You could probably order a gift card online.

My daughter is a freshman at GW. If you go on the school website and look for dining options you'll find a list of places near campus. There are lots of local places but also chains like Corner Bakery, Bertuccis, Au Bon Pain, Bobbys burger palace, Chick fil A, TGI Friday's, and of course Starbucks.

The website is https://dining.gwu.edu/where-eat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!