Restaurants for a 2-year-old

jodifla

WDW lover since 1972
Hi there. I was wondering what dinner restaurants you veteran parents would recommend for a wiggly toddler. He doesn't have a lot of eating out experience, but I would like to try one or two places when we go in January. (He'll be 25 months then.) When we've gone in the past, we've mainly done counter service, although we did do breakfasts at Cape May and O'hanas.

I was thinking perhaps Chef Mickey's or O'hanas for dinner. Would those be appropriate? Other thoughts?

thanks in advance.

Those 2 would be great. I'd also recommend Whispering Canyon at WL (not a character meal but a lot of fun anyway and the lobby is a great distraction for a small child); Garden Grill at Epcot (character L&D plus the restaurant revolves so there's always new things to look at) and Crystal Palace at MK (character B,L&D).

fresh farm type food we like The Garden Grill in EPCOT. I think you got flank steak, chicken, and catfish along with mac and cheese, a GREAT salad and some potatos...and my personal favorite creamed spinach. GREAT grain bread and a yummy desert.. plus there are characters roaming around (mickey,pluto,chip and dale)

Our DD2 does pretty good at most resturants as we eat out a lot (busy mom who doesnt cook that often) but pretty much everywhere you go there ae kids all over.. so you dont have to worry that they will be a disruption.

another thing we did was snack all day in the parks (turkey legs and ice cream) and then ordered pizza in the room... made for a neat treat for the kids.. (how often do they get to eat pizza in bed???)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter