Restaurants for Non-Park Trip

MikkiMom

Earning My Ears
Going in 2 weeks for a non-park trip. Would love suggestions for good meals at resorts, Disney Springs, or even off site.

Also wondering do all restaurants offer take out or only dine in? And is there a way to get a list of what restaurants offer outdoor dining. We are still a bit leery about eating indoors.

We're be in a DVC 1 bedroom so we'll have a kitchen to eat in if we do take out. Also thinking of my teenager who might not want to come with us but we'd bring back take out for him.

Thanks!
MikkiMom

if you're looking for some good values off-site I would recommend:
Carabbas on Monday - Rt. 92
Uno's lunch combo (pizza & Cobb) is enough for 2 meals - crossroads
Chevy's has good food and a great happy hour

Geyser Point at WL is one of my favorites. The buffalo burger is awesome. It is outdoors by the pool.

Two of our favorites are Seasons 52 on Sand Lake Road and Cafe D’Antonio in downtown Celebration. They are both great and are a lot less expensive than any Disney restaurant.

Cracker Barrel can do any meal to-go. Ordering on their app is painless. They have a good breakfast.

I would like to check out Boston Lobster Feast to see how it is these days. I continue to search for off-World seafood restaurants with outside seating.

As far as resort restaurants that are currently open, Topolino's Terrace (Riviera), California Grill (Contemporary), the Wave (Contemporary), Sanaa (Kidani).
At Disney Springs, the Boathouse, Morimoto Asia, Jaleo, Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, STK.

DS - Raglan Rd, Homecoming, Boathouse
Resorts - Wave, Cali Grill, GFC, Topolino's, Olivia's Cafe

At Saratoga Springs is the Turf Club but I think its closed for now... Art Smiths is a great place...

Off-site - we like First Watch at Doc Phillips. We now have First Watch by home, too, but that location always seemed to have such positive, quality service. Our local one managed to set up outdoor dining even though they don't normally have it, and knowing its location down there - I would guess they have space for that.. We loved Tacqueria Casas in Kissimmee, FL - but I am not sure if they are still there. This is a local cheap Mexican place and we've watched LOTS of folks pick up large to-go orders from there. For chain Mexican - we prefer Chuy's over Chevy's - I suspect both of these have some outdoor dining. Haven't been to FL post-the start of Covid, but I've certainly eaten left-overs/carry-out options at my WDW resort from a ton of places. Sadly, one of our favorite off-site places is now permanently closed (Sweet Tomatoes).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!