Restaurants in the area??

Wishful Tinking

Earning My Ears
I'm sure this has been discussed before. I'm new so point me in the right direction please! :earsboy:

We are staying at the Sheraton Anaheim and from what I'm reading there doesn't seem to be a lot to choose from for restaurants in the area. I'm mostly concerned with breakfast and dinner. Lunch will happen wherever we are. Aside from DTD and inside the park I'm not finding much. :confused3

HELP!! Character meals are a bit young for my family. Teens and my husband and I.

Thank you
Joan

We loved Cuban Petes and I belive the Sheraton is pretty much across the street from it. Wonderful food,very friendly people!

We stayed at the Anahiem Sheraton a couple of summers ago. The hotel and staff are wonderful. The shuttle worked well. We had a great view of the fireworks (although, that was believe and I think remember is different). Food is a issue. We asked for a fridge in the room and then went to Albertson's or Cub foods and had bagels, fruit, etc. in the room.

There was a restaurant directly across the street called the Spaghetti Station. I think, I read somewhere that it is gone. If not avoid it at all costs. We ate dinner in either DL, DCA or DTD. Also, I would encourage Goofy's kitchen. We all loved it. My kids were probably 13 and 16 at the time. My husband had a good time--we thought it was most comparable to Chef Mickey's (?) at the Contemporary.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter