Restaurants on Credit Card Statements

kbmartin

DIS Veteran
Right now, my Discover card has 5% cash back on restaurants. Normally, I would buy a bunch of Disney gift cards at a slightly discounted price at Sam's Club for all of my on-property purchases, but I'm thinking about just using my Discover card for better rewards. My question is, though, do charges from restaurants get categorized as restaurants on billing statements, or will my statement just read that there are charges from Walt Disney World resort? Thanks for any help!

They code as Restaurants done it for many years with Chase -- sadly this year they are not runnig the promotion so everything will go on my magic band -- remember you have to cfarge each one seperate on your card do NOT your magic band.

They code as Restaurants done it for many years with Chase -- sadly this year they are not runnig the promotion so everything will go on my magic band -- remember you have to cfarge each one seperate on your card do NOT your magic band.
Correct. If you use your magic band to pay, it will be WDW Resorts. If you use the card to pay for the meal, it will show up as the restaurant.

Yep...use ur card NOT the band...got burned on that deal a few years ago with a Chase Visa CC deal for around $200

My charges from Signature restaurants show up as that restaurant's name so yes as a restaurant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter