Restaurants you did not like

Our two worst meals ever: Mama Melrose and Sci-Fi. Both bad enough to never try again.

Good meals:
Tony's excellent, despite my misgivings, having read mixed reviews;
LeCellier steaks, mussels, unbelievably good
Whispering Canyon lunch really fresh/ good food, nobody got the skillet though;
Teppan Edo yum, but no different than any hibachi-type place you might have at home
'Ohana breakfast loved the fresh fruit & Mickey waffles

We really didn't like 1900 Park Fare. Food was not good at all. The character interaction was great. This was a disappointment because we read great reviews on it.

Contrary to many opinions, we loved Mama Melrose. Good food (not great, but good) and fabulous service.

Wanted to add, look at the menus and see what looks good to you, then try it. Every restaurant has an off night and everyone's tastes are different. Le Cellier is a favorite on these boards and we all just found it ok. Have fun planning!

I ate at Bongo's last night and found the food way over priced for what it was, and lackluster. Service was slow for the most part also. I won't be returning.

Le Cellier... disappointed after all the hype.

I am convinced that anyone on this board who raves about the steaks at Le Cellier has never eaten at Ruth's Chris. Ruth's Chris is a can't miss steak house...Le Cellier is a definite CAN miss.

I eat at Ruth Chris, Mortons, Shula's, Smith and Wollenski, Capital Grille, etc. etc. all the time. I like them all, but none of them can touch the filet at LeCellier.

I am one of the few that did not think Le Cellier was all that great. It has a great atmostphere and the food was good but I will not put it on my list of places to eat next year.

Wow!!! I am surprised the Disney restaurant are still in business, it seems like every restaurant made this list. I eaten at them almost all of these restaurants and I have never come across such bad food and service. I would not base any of your dining decisions on these reviews. You should experience them yourself. Most of the restsuranst have a unique atmosphere that could enhance your dining experience.

Hollywood and Vine was the worst for us. Bad food and bad service. We did the character lunch. DD loved the characters before this meal, but she hasn't been interested in them since.

We did not like Tony's (either the service or the bad food) and we really hated Boma (food was not good, loud and crazy atmosphere). Chef Mickey's food was not so great either (I am glad we did it once but I don't think we will ever go back).

We were sooooo excited to try Chefs de France for dinner on our last trip! We like to stick to favorites, but were psyched to try something new! :lmao: But, it was our biggest disappointment!:eek: We just did not really care for the food (or even the deserts:scared1:)!:rolleyes:

Chef Mickey's was just okay.
Kona Cafe breakfast...not impressed...felt like we were sitting at a McDonald's and it was elbow room only on a light day.
CS- Yorkshire Fish...fish and chips were overrated and DRY!!

My family did not like Hollywood & Vine. We ate a lunch there...did not care for the food...pretty bland IMO & this is coming from a person who will eat almost anything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter